Divine Shots Photography
WHAT DOES YOUR HEADSHOT SAY ABOUT YOU?
A professional business headshot conveys trust and professionalism to potential clients about you and your organization. It helps others get to know whom they are going to do business with, as well as see the face behind the ideas of the products they are using, or the service they are buying. It’s important to show a photo of you within the last 1-3 years, versus 5+ years ago.
Visitors to your website don’t read every word that is on the page. In fact, 79% of people scan a website and only 16% read websites word-for-word. However, 82% will pause longer on a photograph on a website, according to Neilsen’s Media Research.
Here are 10 ways to use professional business headshots in your organization:
1. On your website for bios of your leadership team or key employees
2. Within your email signature along with your company’s contact information
3. On social media and networking sites like Facebook and LinkedIn
4. In annual reports
5. Within corporate catalogs, brochures, or advertising collateral
6. Company publications
7. Press releases and other announcements
8. Marketing materials
9. Articles and newspapers
10. On your business card